As the seasons change from summer to fall, we want to take this opportunity to update you on a few changes of our own. We’ve moved; we have new peeps, and we’ve said goodbye to some of the old; we have a new, exciting medical website and panel
; we’ve spoken at and attended numerous events; and we’re growing, evolving, and loving every minute of it!With all of these changes, you may not be aware of everything we have to offer. We’ve expanded our repertoire to include several new and improved capabilities that can be provided either à la carte or turn-key, anywhere in the nation. Drum roll please!!
- High-level B2B executive and C-level recruitment and interviewing: IT, financial, medical, advertising, HR, more.
- A new panel of medical professional, TheMedicalPanel.com, encompassing all medical disciplines, healthcare providers, systems, hospitals and medical facilities.
- Patients with very rare and prominent diseases, as well as the doctors who treat them: e.g., diabetes, IPF, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, schizophrenia—even toenail fungus!
- New in-office Denver focus group facility that accommodates many group shapes and sizes and up to 50 persons simultaneously.
- Design, recruitment, facilitation, moderation, and reporting for projects across the nation, such as ethnographies, shop-alongs, in-home product tests, taste tests, app tests, usability tests, mock juries and more with local on-the-ground moderators in Denver, Austin, Cleveland, and Chicago.
- Latest technologies such as full service bulletin boards, mobile apps, online, SMS appointment reminders/maps and more. (Text “mobile” to 888-999 to see example of our SMS service.)
- In-depth interviews, telephone interviews, appointment setting, online surveys, and online panel sample.
- Highly experienced, sophisticated PhD to design the most complex of studies, as well as analyze data, provide presentations to board of directors, etc.
Like to see some reporting examples? Click away!